04 Juni 2009

2nd day as an Extra

29.05.2009




Alarm 03.45am (10 seconds of thinking - should I stay in bed??) - driving to Chianciano (allready know the way without Tomtom) and picked up Marystat and Vampirefreak101


A few minutes before 5am we reached the "Fortezza" and there a crowd is waiting at closed doors.


Vampirefreak101 had decided to go to the hotel and wait for Kristen and Ashley there.




Same procedure as yesterday and a better breakfast ;-)


We were brought to the alley where we stood on wednesday when Kristen and Robert passed in their cars.


Kristen and Ashley drove down each in one dark Van but not with dark windows. Kristen wore the same clothes as yesterday.


Ashley wore a black - grey striped dress, black leggins with ballerinas and dark sunglasses. She is really small




Now Marystat and I got separated too.


I was placed alone in the middle of the street, next to a group of red-hoods but I was able to see the crossroads where the yellow Porsche was parked.


Then they were filming the driving scene and I heard the horn and the screaming noise of the wheels.


As far as I was able to see the Porsche was driven by the stunt double of Ashley ( a little man wearing the same clothes...)


At the crossroads Ashley and Kristen got into the Porsche. Then Kristen jumped out of the car and shouted but I didn´t understand.


This was made a few times.




We got something to eat and drink (tramezzini and cornetto, water) because it was getting really hot this day.


Kristen ate tramezzini and pizza, immediatelly before she had to do the running scene up the street.


During the break she was again listening to her Ipod.


Then we were re-arranged again and now Kristen had to ran through the walking crowd.


She always stopped directly behind me.




Charlie Bewley came to us and was talking with us. He is always in a relaxed mood and he likes the attention.




Then we were led to another street on the other side of Montepulciano. We all were walking in our red capes and the other ppl in the streets looked surprised and took pictures again.


Still weird.




I was placed again at the beginning of a street down the hill, near a big alley. An Italian girl stood next to me and at least she was able to speak a few words English.


Then her friend passed by with another group and she left. So I was there alone again.


Nothing else happend before lunch break.




We had lunchbreak in a big garden and finally I found Marystat.




After the break we had to go back to our positions and now I was complety in the sun with this hot red cape. I started to hate my position.


Then the leading man of the filming staff came to me and told me (in English) that now the cameracar with the yellow Porsche on it will be placed next to me. And when the car starts to move I have to walk directly behind it and follow them.


A few minutes later Ashley and Kristen came down to me, smiling and having fun.


They climbed into the Porsche only half a meter away from me and got their make-up.


Now I liked my position.


We did this several times and I was walking straight behind the camera car, so I hope I will see myself in the film (*hope*)




We finished this scene around 3pm and my feet and back hurt terrible. We were brought back to the garden and had to wait.


There I met 2 girls from Slovenia and we decided to leave the garden because nothing happened there.


With our red capes and the "FE" cards it was no problem walking around and looking for interesting places.


Then finally we found a group which was still filming and then I finally found Marystat back again.




At this time "Extras" started to leave - ppl got tired and things started to hurt.


Then Marystat and I got separeted again (they were looking for "15 old looking ppl" - sorry Marystat and for 10 men)


I was unhappy at this moment and nearly decided to leave because I was getting really tired and had to drive back to Florence this evening too.


But then - to my surprise - I was choosen again and placed near a littel "Piazza".




Now luck was back again.


Another running scene with Kristen and now she had to push me out of her way.


Kristen arrived at the set and everything was explained to her. The whole time she was listening to her Ipod and started dancing - you see, she is really a girl of 18years.




She pushed me 4 or 5 times out of her way and was breathing heavily.




Then another running scene was filmed further down the street and we had to walk as background.


At 7pm Chris told us that this was the final shot - everybody was happy and ppl started to scream and clapped.


On the way to the "Fortezza" I met Marystat again.


We gave back all our things (or nearly all - I had no shirt to change, because I lost mine somewhere and wore the red one I was given the day before, so I had to keep this)


Finally we got back our documents.




We tried to find Vampirefreak101 but Marystat wasn´t able to reach her on the mobile (I think she was twittering again ;-)) or ran out of battery because of twittering too much)


I left Marystat and said good bye because I had to make my way back to Florence, giving back my car and find the hotel.


I was really sorry that I wasn´t able to say good bye to Vampirefreak101 - I hope you still like me????


But I think we will meet each other again in November...........




I made my way back to Florence without any problems, still all the happings of the last days in my mind and it seemed so unbelieveable.........


Arrived at the hotel at 9.30pm - nearly dead.




Quickly checked my mails and twitter and after a hot and lovely shower I went straight to bed.




Still can´t believe the whole thing.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen