23 November 2009

London - meeting friends and plans for fan event




10.11.2009


After a busy day with all the troubles at the hotel we finally managed everything and started with the Dungeon.

It was - how should I say that - interesting but not as scary as the screaming chamber at Madame Tussaudes last year.
In the afternoon we did some shopping and I got a message from marystat.
So we fixed our meeting for 6pm at Paddington station.
While waiting for stupid69lamb we enjoyed a hot chocolate at Starbucks.


So it was a long day for all of us we (Petra, stephielein, marystat, stupid69lamb and myself) decided to go to Wagamamas for dinner and make plans for the next (important) day.


Marystat already told me that there were rumours about Robsten arriving at Heathrow Airport this evening.
We managed to finish our dinner in time and headed back to Paddington Station for the Heathrow Express (without Petra).
We found the right rail just in time (but that doesn´t mean that we get the right train)
As we were running around Paddington Station I missed the RIGHT rail.


I was fighting hard with the closing doors of the train - I felt like Superwoman or sth like that - until I heard a big shout "WRONG TRAIN - WRONG TRAIN"
I was wondering about the person who caught the wrong train and then realised that they were shouting at me....
I changed train (so the right train was just one rail away) and again had to fight hard. Marystat and I tried to reopening the doors like in "Speed" (I think it was an adorabel scene to watch) until stupid69lamb told us that there is a button.......
So she pressed the button and *surprisesurprise* the doors opend smoothly....
At least we got the train.
As we bought the tix we had to pay 23 pounds per person for a one way ticket.
Mhhhh........


Finally we arrived at Heathrow Airport at 10pm and nothing. There were only 2 girls waiting - bad karma.




So we stayed there for 1 hour and nothing happened. As we had to wake up early the next day we decided to leave (this time with the tube - just 4 pounds) back to London.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen