25 November 2009

Twilight/New Moon double feature


22.11.2009

We (Stephielein, Alex and myself) got tix for the double feature.
So again Stephielein and I wore our Cullen sweaters.
I really was nervous and it was a hard time till 12 o´clock.


Twilight was great (as always).
After that there was 1/2 hour break and then NEW MooN began.

It was great. Better than I expected.

I was nervous because the Montepulciano/Volterra scene wasn´t far away any longer and I really hoped to see Marystat or myself.
But when they finally showed the scene I made a shriek and was nearly too excited to look.


I managed to concentrate and then I saw myself........... woahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




When Bella is running around in Volterra - then she stays at a cross road and looks around.
After she starts running again she running around a corner with a little "fence" and there I am.
She pushed me hard .... and .... yeah.... no words.#


As marystat told me she also saw herself.
So the next time I will watch New Moon I have to concentrat on marystat.


A big huge for marystat........ it was a great year.

And for all the nice girls I met because of New Moon - you are great and I hope to see you again soon......... who knows.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen